Pittsburgh Regional Health Initiative and the Jewish Healthcare Foundation.
Applicants will be awarded for envisioning a transformative approach for a vastly safer healthcare system, sending legacy systems out the door. The applicant should focus on reinventing who delivers what care, where, when, and how, incorporating modern technology, new professional roles, new education methods, and new construction to achieve safe, optimal care. The individual or team should keep the major sources of harm at the forefront of the approach.
PDF submissions only. The submission should be in the form of a written essay/explanation of your vision/idea. The submission needs to be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 2000 words. Your submission may include visuals (diagrams, pictures, flow charts, etc.) as part of the PDF submission. Please include your name and email at the top of the PDF document.
Please refer to the official contest rules for further information.
Please direct any questions or concerns about the contest here.
Judges for the contest include:
- Dr. Mark Zhang, Medical Director, Innovation Hub, Mass General Brigham
- Dr. Anne Bailey, Director, Clinical Tech Innovation, Veterans Health Administration
- Dr. Brendon Hale, Vice-President of Health and Market Outcomes Research, Penumbra
- Fran Ayalasomayajula, President of Reach
- Lance Baily, Founder and CEO of HealthySimulation.com